Ice cream trailer
Description of a 3.5 trailer, with overrunning brake, bodywork and equipment:
- the chassis made of steel sections and protected against corrosion with a galvanized zinc coating
- the chassis equipped with 4 supports, a coupling device, a KNOT axle, an overrunning brake and a hand brake
- walls and roofing made from sandwich panels consisting of a glossy laminate external layer and a mat laminate inside layer, with a core layer made of XPS foam, a material highly resistant to water.
- waterproof plywood floor covered with PVC carpet with increased abrasion resistance
- walls and roof fitted with alu mouldings.
- the trailer is equipped with complete set of road lights compliant with the Highway Code.
- removable trailer drawbar.
Trailer equipment and features:
- back-wall furniture: Ultra Light Series closed cabinets with a worktop
- front-wall furniture: Ultra Light Series open shelves with a worktop
- sanitation module with a wardrobe (sinks, batteries, water heater, hand towel dispenser, soap dispenser)
- electricity and lighting installation – LED technology
- shelf over the window, with LED illumination
- space for the refrigerator
- space for ice-cream machine
Extra equipment and features:
- a chequer plate under the ice-cream machine
- refrigerator’s ventilation system
- ice-cream machine’s ventilation system
- extra serving window
- external connection to running water system, with the container system + drainage
- wheel shields on four sides of the trailer